Citrus Sugar ScrubThe Little Market
Refresh your skin with a deep exfoliation. Achieve irresistibly soft and hydrated skin with a sugar and coconut oil scrub. Infused with tangerine essential oil and dried orange peel for a calming experience. Plus each jar can be sustainably repurposed after usage.
Each sugar scrub is mixed by hand with pure, all-natural ingredients. Please note that as a result, the natural separation of ingredients may occur upon settling. We recommend gently stirring the sugar scrub with a small spoon before use if needed.
Each purchase supports resilient individuals in Los Angeles who are survivors of human trafficking. Through a skill development program with The Little Market, the producers earn fair wages and build strong futures.
- Approximately 6 oz.
- Glass container: Approximately 3" tall x 2.5" wide
- Caution: essential and fragrance oils may be irritating to some skin types.
- As with all handmade items, variations will occur.
- Handmade in the USA
- Sugar: exfoliates + softens
- Coconut Oil: moisturizes + hydrates
- Tangerine Essential Oil: anti-fungal, anti-septic + anti-spasmodic properties, relieves soreness + calms
- Full Ingredients: white sugar, coconut oil, tangerine essential oil, dried orange peel
HOW TO USE
- Massage scrub gently on to damp skin in circular motion. Thoroughly rinse clean with warm water. Pat dry and enjoy freshly exfoliated, soft, and hydrated skin.
- To ensure freshness and for best results, we recommend using the sugar scrub within 12 months.
- For external use only.
- Recommended for body.
- Proceed with caution on face and lips.
- Recommended use: 1 to 3 times a week, depending on skin sensitivity.