When it comes to fashion, spring is one of the most exciting times of the year. With the warmer weather and the longer days, it’s the perfect time to revamp your wardrobe and update your look.
If you’re looking for some ideas for cute + trendy spring outfits, you’ve come to the right place! At Lilla & Beth, we’ve got all the latest must-have pieces to get you through this season in style. From bright and bold colors to feminine and romantic silhouettes, there’s something for everyone. Here are some of our favorite looks for spring this year:
- Florals for spring? Groundbreaking. But seriously... florals are always a popular choice for spring and this year is no exception! Whether you’re going for a classic look with a floral dress or you’re feeling bold with a a printed jumpsuit or overalls, there are so many ways to incorporate florals into your wardrobe. For a more modern look, try pairing a floral print with a solid color for a statement-making ensemble.
- For a more relaxed vibe, try out some of the season’s trendiest denim looks. Denim jackets and jeans are always a classic, but why not switch things up with some of the new denim silhouettes, like our Anthem High Rise Denim Shorts or our best-selling Feeling Torn Distressed Jeans. And don't miss out on the overall trend. They’re perfect for weekend outfits that are both stylish and comfortable.
- Pastels are also a big this season, and they’re the perfect way to add some subtle color to your wardrobe. From pretty pinks to soft blues, there are so many shades to choose from. You can keep it simple with a solid-colored dress or mix and match a skirt and top in different pastel hues. We're loving the Lolly Stripe Button Down paired with cutoff shorts for a cute and comfy spring look.
- No spring wardrobe is complete without a few lightweight layers. We're loving sweater tanks and vests this season. They’re perfect for those days when you want something a little thicker. Try our Lilac Sky or Here For It knit vests to add some texture to your spring look.
- Finally, don’t forget to accessorize! This season, statement jewelry, belts and cute + colorful hair clips are all essential for completing any spring look.
So, what are you waiting for? Get shopping and update your wardrobe just in time for spring! Make sure to follow us on Instagram @lillaandbeth for first dibs on all of our new arrivals and for spring outfit inspo!